Saturday 19 May 2012

Time

Im so close to graduating. I remember when I was 10 saying "I can't wait to be one of those beutiful, mature women that are graduating." And now I finally am. And sometimes I feel like I just pause in time and think about my future, past, and present.I mean life is going so fast. To me I find it scary thinking about what will happen next. You never know if it will be bad or good. And this whole graduating thing got me thinking about time. What is time. I know about the basics but I want to know how and why it happens. Why can't we control it. I feel like we are slaves to time itself. It is not like you can escape and pause. You can never take a break and it's like your a puppet being controlled. And it's like time is mocking you sometimes because when you want time to go faster it just slows down and when you just want to live in the moment it speeds up. Time, will we ever figure out its secrets?

No comments:

Post a Comment